The Executive Advisory Board® strongly believes in the following principles:
- Professionals have the right to freely express their opinions, preferences, and grievances to the companies and governments that provide products and services to them. The Executive Advisory Board® will always report respondents' viewpoints honestly and accurately to these organizations.
- Professionals have an inalienable right to privacy. The Executive Advisory Board® protects the privacy and anonymity of its Panel Members. Private data about these individuals (name, email address, street address, phone number, income, education, occupation, etc.) is never sold or leased to anyone. Statistical summaries of groups of respondents are compiled into reports, but the individual data of each person is always secure and private.
- Professionals are entitled to free markets and free choice. The Executive Advisory Board® will strive to promote free markets and free choice for respondents, so that they can choose how, when, and where they want to spend their money, energies, and time.
- Professionals are entitled to the benefits of competition, wherein many companies and organizations are striving and competing to satisfy respondent needs and preferences. The Executive Advisory Board® will work to promote competition around the globe.
- Professionals are entitled to truth in advertising about the products and services they buy. The Executive Advisory Board® will strive to promote this ideal through its advertising-testing services.
- Professionals are entitled to safe and healthful products that perform as promised. The Executive Advisory Board® will strive to support continuous product improvements through its product-testing services.
- Professionals are entitled to a safe environment. The Executive Advisory Board® will work through its clients, its corporate activities, and its consulting services to promote behaviors, products, and services that help to preserve, protect, and restore the earth's natural environment.
- Children have a special right to protection, and extra measures will be taken to ensure their safety.
Why Sign Up?
What Our Members Are Saying
"Completing my last survey was enjoyable. I take pleasure in participating in surveys as it breaks up my daily routine in the office."
"I recently received a check for $50 from the Executive Advisory Board. I very much enjoyed taking part in the survey. I feel as if my opinions are highly valued."